How the Priority Reservation program works:
- To make a Priority Reservation and receive your Priority Number, you will complete and sign a Priority Reservation form and return it with your fully refundable deposit of $500. You may do this online, in person, or through the mail. There is no risk and no obligation. Your deposit will be refunded if you change your mind.
- If you prefer to learn more before making a Priority Reservation, you may attend one of our upcoming informational events or call (402) 513-0057 to speak with one of our Senior Living Consultants before deciding.
- When we receive your Priority Reservation form and deposit, you will be assigned a Priority Number that holds your place in the Loft selection process.
- When architectural plans, service descriptions, and pricing are finalized, you will be invited to schedule an appointment with one of our Senior Living Consultants. During your appointment you will have the opportunity to review the plans and make your selection from available Lofts.
- When you reserve your Loft, you will be asked to make a reservation deposit in an amount equal to 10% of the entrance fee for the Loft you choose. Your initial $500 deposit will be applied toward this amount.
- When you make your 10% deposit, you become a Charter Member of Lakeside Lofts. Your Charter Member status will lock in the lowest level of pre-construction pricing and entitle you to receive other valuable benefits available only to Charter Members.
Making your Priority Reservation is easy!
You may make your reservation online using this form and PayPal. You may also make your reservation in person or by mail and pay with a check. Remember that your deposit is fully refundable and the sooner you act, the better your number will be.
In person or by mail: If you would like to deliver your reservation form and payment in person or by mail, simply download the form below and deliver or mail it with a check or money order. Instructions are included on the form.Priority Reservation Agreement (PDF)